Looking for the best deals and sales this holiday season? These are my favorite discounts for home items, kids’ toys, and clothes from around the web.
If you’re looking for great deals even after Black Friday and Cyber Monday, I’ll keep this list updated with the best deals on Amazon and other retailers.
As you’re shopping, don’t forget to use Rakuten (formerly known as Ebates)! It’s offering double cash back at a lot of stores. New customers can sign up here to get an extra $10. I like using Rakuten because they find extra coupons to add to your cart and you can use any payment method and still get the cash back.
Happy shopping! (Don’t forget to get my holiday sale planner at the bottom of this post to stay organized as you shop. It’s also perfect to track your gift list – what and who you’re buying for to cross everyone off your list).
Visit this page to see the latest Amazon Black Friday Deals. This includes Deal of the Day, Daily Deals,
- Book deals!!! Activate your coupon HERE to get a $5 credit with any $20 eBook order
- Toy deals
- I’m especially excited about Osmo accessories (we already have the Genius Kit, so I got my son the Hot Wheels set and my daughter the Super Studio Disney Princess set)
- Save up to 35% on Barbie, Hot Wheels, and Fisher Price toys
- Home deals
- I have this Roomba and I LOVE it
- The Braava from Roomba is marked down
- Kids’ Fire tablets
- Amazon devices are on sale all week This is your chance to make your home “smart” with Alexa! Get an Echo with a smart plug or light bulb, a Fire Stick for the TV (my kids have way too much fun talking to the TV remote), and more!
- Instant Pots and accessories (this 6 qt. Smart Instant Pot is 40% off)
- If you want something that’s sold out, check Amazon Warehouse. I bought my Instant Pot and KitchenAid Mixer from Amazon Warehouse without any issues.
Sales at Other Stores
- Target (take an extra 20% off)
- Kohl’s I always stock up on clothes for myself and the kids
- Cents of Style has some really great prices on their shirts, sweatshirts, and beanies. Use code GRATITUDE.
- The Children’s Place has everything 50-80% off (I love their boys’ jeans – they hold up even when my son wears them to the farm)
- Jane has some really cute deals (there are a lot of cute t-shirts and personalized gifts on Jane) and there’s free shipping on a lot of items.
Time Management Deals for Moms
Especially during the holidays, we moms need all the help we can get to stay organized, focused, and productive. Save on your favorite time management tools with these offers.
- Everything in the Organized Motherhood Shop is 25% off through Tuesday. Use code THANKSGIVING to get your discount
- All of my favorite courses from Crystal Paine (Money Saving Mom) are on sale for 50% off. I especially loved Make Over Your Mornings and 4 Weeks to a More Productive Life, but all the courses are great.