If you’re looking for great deals, I’ll keep this list updated with the best deals on Amazon and other retailers.
As you’re shopping, don’t forget to use Ebates! They’re offering double cash back at a lot of stores. New customers can sign up here to get an extra $10. I like using Ebates because they find extra coupons to add to your cart and you can use any payment method and still get the cash back.
Happy shopping! (Don’t forget to get my holiday sale planner at the bottom of this post to stay organized as you shop. It’s also perfect to track your gift list – what and who you’re buying for to cross everyone off your list).
- Book deals!!! Use code NOVBOOK18 to save $5 on any $20 book order
- Save on baby products
- Toy deals
- I’m especially excited about Osmo accessories (we already have the Genius Kit, so I got my son the Hot Wheels set and my daughter the Super Studio Disney Princess set)
- These toys are up to 50% off
- LEGO deals (up to 30% off)
- Baby Alive deals (this doll is 55% off, and this is a really good price on a doll that “poops,” which is on my daughter’s Christmas list 🙈)
- iRobot vacuums are on sale (I have this Roomba and I LOVE it)
- Kids’ Fire tablets
- Echo devices are on sale all week
- Save $10 on Prime Pantry orders over $60
- Instant Pots and accessories (this 6 qt. Smart Instant Pot is 40% off)
- KitchenAid Mixers Depending on which size, color, and model you choose, there are different prices. Look around, though, because there are some great deals! (This is a great price on a refurbished 6 qt. Professional mixer, which is what I have. It’s perfect for baking Christmas cookies!)
- If you want something that’s sold out, check Amazon Warehouse. I bought my Instant Pot and KitchenAid Mixer from Amazon Warehouse without any issues.
Sales at Other Stores
- Target (take an extra 15% off)
- Kohl’s (use code GIVE20 to save an extra 20%). I always stock up on clothes for myself and the kids. I’ve heard you can’t use coupons on toys at Kohl’s anymore, but you can still earn Kohl’s cash on them, and there are some toys on sale that are good prices even without the coupons.
- Cents of Style has some really great prices on their shirts, sweatshirts, and beanies. Use code GRATITUDE.
- The Children’s Place (I love their boys’ jeans – they hold up even when my son wears them to the farm)
- Jane has some really cute deals (there are a lot of cute t-shirts and personalized gifts on Jane) and there’s free shipping on a lot of items.
Time Management Deals for Moms
Especially during the holidays, we moms need all the help we can get to stay organized, focused, and productive. Save on your favorite time management tools with these offers.
- Everything in the Organized Motherhood Shop is 25% off this week (through tonight). Use code THANKSGIVING to get your discount
- All of my favorite courses from Crystal Paine (Money Saving Mom) are on sale for 50% off. I especially loved Make Over Your Mornings and 4 Weeks to a More Productive Life, but all the courses are great. Use code BF2018 to get the discount.